Now from $19.95/page or $0.06/word
New: We now offer payment plans for eligible customers and orders.
Certified Translation Services
- 100% USCIS acceptance or your money back
- US Colleges and evaluation services
- Accepted in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America
- 24 hour turnaround time on average
- Native speaker translators only
- Over 10,000 happy customers
As a corporate member of the ATA, we offer ATA certified or accredited translations at highly competitive rates and turnaround times. Learn more.
Recognized immigration translation
Our certified translations are accepted by USCIS, DMVs, NVC, US courts, Secretaries and Department of State, Social Security Administration, professional boards, banks, US colleges, evaluation services and other government, academic and private institutions. To find out if we can meet your translation requirements, please email us.
Translations for courts
Our certified translations have been successfully used for evidence material, exhibits, court complaints, judgements, adoptions and other court-related documents and matters all throughout the 50 states. If needed, we also have court-certified interpreters for written translation. For courts located abroad and overseas, we also have a team of sworn and court-certified translators.
How it works
The languages that we translate from and to: Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Russian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Hindi, Hebrew, Polish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Romanian, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Albanian, Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, Macedonian, Czech, Bulgarian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Korean, Farsi, Latin, Haitian Creole, Indonesian, Malay, Marathi, Tagalog, Javanese, Khmer, Lao, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Tamil, Nepali, Telugu, Kannada, Dari, Pashto, Azerbaijani, Georgian, Uzbek, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Turkmen, Mongolian, Kinyarwanda, Afrikaans, Amharic, Aramaic, Maltese, Catalan, Tatar, Yiddish, Assamese, Burmese, Swahili, Yoruba, Oromo, Hausa, Igbo, Zulu, Shona, Somali, Lingala and other European, Asian and African languages.
- birth certificates - marriage certificates - divorce certificates - death certificates - adoption certificates - decrees - letters of testamentary - acknowledgements - police clearance certificates - high school diplomas - college diplomas - transcripts - academic records - educational certificates - reports - medical records - immunization records - vaccinations - driver licenses - passports - manuals and handbooks - patent applications -reports - resumes - certificates of incorporation - bylaws - bank letters or statements - tax returns - trusts -wills - court letters - power of attorney - affidavits - public deeds - contracts and agreements - child support documents - summons - complaints - emails - text messages (SMS) - theses - papers - dissertations - handbooks - journals - invoices - proposals - manifests- reports - bills of lading - and other business, legal, educational and personal documents
We are here to answer your questions 24/7.
Are all your translations certified?
Yes, all our translations are placed on our company letterhead and accompanied with our certification of translation accuracy.
Are your translations widely accepted?
Yes, our translations are accepted by the USCIS, US courts, colleges, evaluation services, banks and other government, academic and private institutions.
Do you provide notarization?
Yes, when you place an order, you will have an option to have your translation notarized. A small fee is applied.
How do you ensure quality?
We carefully select the translators we work with. We look at their history, education, and experience. All our translators are qualified and/or certified.
Find more answers here.