From $19.95/page or $0.06/word
- 100% USCIS acceptance or your money back
- US Colleges and evaluation services
- Accepted in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America
- 24 hour turnaround time on average
- Native speaker translators only
- Over 10,000 happy customers
As a corporate member of the ATA, we offer ATA certified or accredited Spanish to English and English to Spanish translations at highly competitive rates and turnaround times. Learn more.
Recognized Spanish translations for immigration purposes
Our certified translations are accepted by USCIS, DMVs, NVC, US courts, Secretaries and Department of State, Social Security Administration, professional boards, banks, US colleges, evaluation services and other government, academic and private institutions. To find out if we can meet your translation requirements, please email us.
Spanish translations for courts
Our certified translations have been successfully used for evidence material, exhibits, court complaints, judgements, adoptions and other court-related documents and matters all throughout the 50 states. If needed, we also have court-certified interpreters for written translation. For courts located abroad and overseas, we also have a team of sworn and court-certified translators.
Sworn English to Spanish translations for Spain and Spanish Embassy
Spanish authorities in Spain and Spanish embassy in the USA require translations to be done by sworn translators certified by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation. We have the most affordable sworn Spanish translation rates and turnaround times. We guarantee acceptance.
Professional Spanish native-speaker translators for your employee handbook and manual translations
We are a team of professional Spanish translators. We always ensure that our translations sound accurate, natural and easy to read. We take our time to carefully proofread each translation upon completion and eliminate any errors or omissions. We have a lot of experience in translating such business documents as employee handbooks, guides, manuals, contracts, patents and marketing material.
Subject-matter expertise and other languages
Our large team of translators include specialists in almost every sphere of human endeavor. Be it manufacturing or engineering, we always make sure that only the translators with the subject-matter expertise or the right experience participate in any given project. Our team includes translators in other languages such as French, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Chinese and Russian. Scroll down to see more languages that we can handle.
How it works
The languages that we translate from and to: Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Russian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Hindi, Hebrew, Polish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Thai, Romanian, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Hungarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Albanian, Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian, Macedonian, Czech, Bulgarian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Korean, Farsi, Latin, Haitian Creole, Indonesian, Malay, Marathi, Tagalog, Javanese, Khmer, Lao, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Tamil, Nepali, Telugu, Kannada, Dari, Pashto, Azerbaijani, Georgian, Uzbek, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Turkmen, Mongolian, Kinyarwanda, Afrikaans, Amharic, Aramaic, Maltese, Catalan, Tatar, Yiddish, Assamese, Burmese, Swahili, Yoruba, Oromo, Hausa, Igbo, Zulu, Shona, Somali, Lingala and other European, Asian and African languages.
- birth certificates - marriage certificates - divorce certificates - death certificates - adoption certificates - decrees - letters of testamentary - acknowledgements - police clearance certificates - high school diplomas - college diplomas - transcripts - academic records - educational certificates - reports - medical records - immunization records - vaccinations - driver licenses - passports - manuals and handbooks - patent applications -reports - resumes - certificates of incorporation - bylaws - bank letters or statements - tax returns - trusts -wills - court letters - power of attorney - affidavits - public deeds - contracts and agreements - child support documents - summons - complaints - emails - text messages (SMS) - theses - papers - dissertations - handbooks - journals - invoices - proposals - manifests- reports - bills of lading - and other business, legal, educational and personal documents
We are here to answer your questions 24/7.
Are all your translations certified?
Yes, all our translations are placed on our company letterhead and accompanied with our certification of translation accuracy.
Are your translations widely accepted?
Yes, our translations are accepted by the USCIS, US courts, colleges, evaluation services, banks and other government, academic and private institutions.
Do you provide notarization?
Yes, when you place an order, you will have an option to have your translation notarized. A small fee is applied.
How do you ensure quality?
We carefully select the translators we work with. We look at their history, education, and experience. All our translators are qualified and/or certified.
Find more answers here.